Ultra Violette “Free Express Shipping & Holiday Refunding” Competition Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Grace & Fire PTY LTD (ABN 39 637 431 077) located at 19 Dover Street, Cremorne VIC 3121 (promoter).
- This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences at 10:00am GMT Monday 11th December 2023, and concludes at 11:59pm GMT Friday 15th December 2023 (Promotional Period). All times are Greenwich Mean Time.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, participants must, during the Promotional Period, make a purchase of any products from the Holiday 23 collection ultraviolette.co.uk. There is no minimum or maximum number of times participants can enter the competition by making a purchase in the Promotional Period. Winners will be drawn at random.
- The winner’s draw will take place at 10:00am daily from Tuesday 12th December 2023 until Monday 18th December 2023 (excludes weekend) at Ultra Violette located at 19 Dover Street, Cremorne VIC 3121 (promoter).
- There will be two (2) winners per day, whom the judged will have drawn at random, this is a game of chance.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail to their nominated email address and announced on Ultra Violette’s Instagram.
- There will be ten (10) winners in total.
- The winner will have their whole order refunded back to their original payment method.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification and residency suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winning entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the winning entrant will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
- The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.